Saturday, January 29, 2011

boy : hey. Can you disappear from my life? you always disrupt my life

girl : Really? since when do I disturb you? if true, give me an example.

boy : yes. you’re always in my mind. bothers me that I always can not focus. then, your shadow is always there in my eyes. can not disappear even if I close my eyes

girl : do you know? there a girls in my class who love you

boy : really? who? girl : do you want to promise do not disappointed or laugh if you know who love you?

boy : of course not. for what i’m disappoint.

girl : *silence for a while* me.

boy : really?

girl : of course not! haha i’m kidding

boy : uh oh. well, my friend too. he love you

girl : really? who is it?

boy : me. and i’m serious







taken from someone...


2 comments:

Azuan said...

nice..hihi

Anis said...

tengz...huhu.

Post a Comment